- Feel the thrill of ice hockey without the grit in this invigorating event for you and your team!
- Consistently one of the most popular group events on ice, Broomball is a safe, fun activity played on a roughened ice surface.
- Broomball hails from Canada and has evolved into a fun game on ice enjoyed by people of all ages.
- A broom, which looks more like a stick, is used to hit a plastic ball into goal posts that are similar to the ones you find in ice-hockey.
- Participants are usually divided in two groups with one goaltender in each.
- Because the ice has been roughed up, players can wear regular tennis shoes (rubber soles) to play.
- Strap on your competitive helmet for this ice classic and create your winning dynasty Broomball team as up to 50 participants can channel their inner Gretzky.
- The moderate level of energy exerted in this fun competition is sure to build stronger bonds amongst co-workers as they work on plans for Broomball success.
- Choose from a number of different time slots and game lengths and as always there will be tasty treats a plenty to restore that energy!
- Duration: 1-2 hours
- Available off-site only
- Location: Peninsula, South Bay
- **Prices may vary (Number of people, taxes, fees, etc.)
$50 per person