- Participants will have an introduction to coffee, how it is grown, different variables affecting quality and flavor.
- We will be also provide a brief introduction to coffee roasting and finally explanation what a cupping is and what to experience.
- The practical part of the event is a blind cupping with 3 different coffees from around the world.
- It will allow the participants to discover and experience different aromas, flavors, body and sweetness and experience the differences of the different coffee growing regions.
- Duration: 1-2 hours
- Available on-site or off-site
- Location: San Francisco, Peninsula, East Bay, South Bay
- **Prices may vary (Number of people, taxes, fees, etc.)
$55 per person