Hands on Pottery making
- Clay artists from all over the Bay Area with a deep passion for this art will be instruct you on methods and patterns to create a most pristine piece of pottery.
- Like many other events with art being the main objective, this one digs into the imagination which then is shared amongst your peers and could inspire them- a great team-building activity!
- Cups, bowls, utensils, necklaces, etc. are some of the most basic yet effective items to make in this amazing opportunity- get some clay under those fingernails and start creating with your team!
- Recommended for small groups
- Duration 1-2 hours
- Available on-site or off-site
- Location: San Francisco, East Bay, South Bay
$80 per person