EFFECTIVE DATE: FEBRUARY 22, 2012
2. INFORMATION COLLECTION PRACTICES
2.1. TYPES OF INFORMATION COLLECTED
(a) TRAFFIC DATA COLLECTED.We automatically track and collect the following categories of information when you visit our Site:
- (1) IP addresses;
- (2) domain servers;
- (3) types of computers accessing the Site; and
- (4) types of web browsers used to access the Site (collectively “Traffic Data”).
(b) PERSONAL INFORMATION COLLECTED.In order for you to access certain premium, services and to purchase products that we offer via the Site, we require you to provide us with certain information that personally identifies you (“Personal Information”). Personal Information includes the following categories of information:
- (1) Contact Data (such as your name, mailing address, and e-mail address);
- (2) Financial Data (such as your account or credit card number); and
- (3) Demographic Data (such as your zip code, age, and income).
2.2. USES OF INFORMATION COLLECTED
(a) COMPANY USE OF INFORMATION.We use Contact Data to send you information about our company or our products or services, or promotional material from some of our partners, or to contact you when necessary. We use your Financial Data to verify your qualifications for certain products or services and to bill you for products and services. We use your Demographic Data to customize and tailor your experience on the Site, displaying content that we think you might be interested in and according to your preferences.
(c) USER CHOICE REGARDING COLLECTION, USE, AND DISTRIBUTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION.You may choose not to provide us with any Personal Information. In such an event, you can still access and use much of the Site; however you will not be able to access and use those portions of the Site that require your Personal Information. If you do not wish to receive information and promotional material from us or from some of our partners, you may select the appropriate “opt-out” option each time we ask you for Personal Information.
- (a) comply with a court order or other legal process;
- (b) protect our rights or property; or
- (c) enforce our Terms of Service.
3.1. USER ABILITY TO ACCESS, UPDATE, AND CORRECT PERSONAL INFORMATION.We maintain a procedure in order to help you confirm that your Personal Information remains correct and up-to-date. At any time, you may visit your personal profile at eventyoda.com/profile. Through your personal profile you may:
- (a) review and update your Personal Information that we have already collected;
- (b) choose whether or not you wish us to send you information about our company, or promotional material from some of our partners; and/or
- (c) choose whether or not you wish for us to share your Personal Information with third parties.