- Plainly put-you get the big ball closer to the little ball.
- Simplicity is fundamental to bocce as the object of the game is to get as many of your teams bocce balls as close to the target ball, the pallino, as possible.
- Teams can be comprised from one to six people.
- A toss of the coin determines who gets to throw out the pallino and the first bocce ball with the other team choosing the color of their balls.
- Play proceeds with the team that is furthest away rolling a ball to get closer and continues until that team either gets a ball closer or runs out of balls.
- At the end of the frame, the team with the most balls closest to the pallino scores.
$55 per person