- This class is an all-around introduction to chocolate.
- During the first half of class, we’ll taste and learn about the different types of chocolate, their ingredients, and single origin chocolate.
- After a short break, we’ll learn about processing that goes on before cocoa beans reach the table.
- Then we’ll learn about our chocolate making process with machine demos and tastes at each step of the way from bean to finished chocolate bar.
- Duration: 1-3 hours
- Available on-site or off-site
- Location: San Francisco, Peninsula, South Bay
- **Prices may vary (Number of people, taxes, fees, etc.)
- ***Transportation and catering can be provided at an additional cost
$75 per person