- An incredible activity taking a spin on your traditional "treasure hunt"!
- This outdoor activity requires teams to find "caches" anywhere around the world (or in small scales, cities), with the use of GPS's.
- Each cache that is found typically contains a log in which teams will input the date of its finding.
- With so many caches hidden in the Bay Area alone, this unique activity can easily be a weekly or monthly outing for everyone to look forward to!
- Great for large groups!
- Duration: 2-4 hours
- Available on-site or off-site
- Location: San Francisco, Peninsula, East Bay, South Bay
- **Prices may vary (Number of people, taxes, fees, etc.)
- ***Transportation and catering can be provided for an additional cost
$75 per person